We hope that the care you receive from Dr. Dexter and staff will inspire you to share us with your friends, family, coworkers and neighbors. Our Eugene dental practice continues to grow because of the referrals of caring patients like you. Wanting to do something different from the usual dental referral programs, we have established the Sharing is Caring referral program to thank you for your support and give back to our community at the same time. You can pick up our yellow Sharing is Caring referral cards in our office or fill out the online form below.
We welcome new patients and thank you for your referrals. We appreciate your referrals. We make the strongest commitment to excellence in our treatments and in our relationships with our patients.
—Dr. Dexter & Staff
Refer a friend, give $50 back to the community
To participate in our Sharing is Caring referral program, take the following steps:
- Pick up the yellow referral cards in our office or fill out our online form here.
- If using the yellow referral cards, write your name & email on the card.
- Select one charity of your choice.
- Give the referral card to a friend, family, coworker or neighbor who has not been a patient in our practice before.
- The person you refer (as a new patient) must present a completed referral card at the time of their first appointment. They will receive $50 off the comprehensive initial exam & x-rays and Dr. Dexter will donate $50 in your name to a charity of your choice.
We have five wonderful local charities that you can choose from. We will make a $50 donation in your name to a local non-profit charity, picked from the five options we offer:
If there is another local organization or charity that you would like us to include in our program, please let us know. We value your suggestions and are always keen to partner with charities and organizations that are making a difference in our community.
Your name will be mentioned to any new patients you refer. Thank you for thinking of us, we look forward to treating you and your referrals!